Interim Brand Communications Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Brand Communications Manager|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re looking for a talented and innovative interim Brand Communications Manager, ideally with healthcare industry experience, to join a successful manufacturing business based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
You’ll take responsibility for leading two new major projects aimed at bringing to life the new vision for the brand, as well as ensuring that the company values are communicated clearly and effectively.
In addition, you’ll work effectively alongside the category management, sales and marketing teams, promoting a cohesive and collaborative approach whilst ensuring that the projects are delivered on time and all performance indicators are achieved.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Co-creating and bringing to life the new vision for the company brand as a whole and an individual brand within the company.
- Positioning the company as a thought leader in its industry sector.
- Developing an engaging new website and marketing collateral for internal and external communications.
- Defining the look and feel of the new brand and determining how it goes to market through the development of brand assets and brand-building.
- Designing ebrochures, eLearning and digital tools.
- Contributing to the design, implementation and continuous improvement of agreed marketing processes and systems to support effective delivery.
- Delivering, tracking and reporting on agreed KPIs as agreed.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in communications-focused brand management and brand-building; including the management of brand assets and development of websites.
- International brand communications and marketing experience.
- Skilled at converting insight into brand communication plans and driving through to delivery of concepts and solid commercial outcomes.
- Confident briefing and managing external agencies and suppliers to the required standards.
- Takes a collaborative approach to working closely with internal teams.
- Excellent, in-depth knowledge of brand communications marketing.
- Able to accurately evaluate activity performance.
- Project planning and leadership skills; whilst there is no direct people management in this role, you will be required to show leadership and inspire others to collaborate effectively.
- Influencing skills at all levels.
- Assertiveness – Being clear, objective and focused on the right outcomes.
- Analytical skills to be able to diagnose and develop insight-led propositions.
- Experience of pioneering marketing approaches that deliver the results required
Hours of work:
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- Flexible on experience
- Remote working options available