Investment & Pension Administrator
|Job Title:||Investment & Pension Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re looking for a skilled administrative professional with extensive experience of working within an IFA practice, to join a well-reputed financial consultancy based in Kettering.
The successful applicant will provide seamless clerical support to a team of investment advisers and paraplanners, by producing a range of clear and accurate documentation and correspondence which is fully compliant with internal processes as well as meeting provider and regulatory requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing paperwork for all client meetings, including report and document printing and valuation calculations, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Liaising with clients, providers and other professional bodies in order to progress cases.
- Answering the phone, taking messages and passing on as appropriate.
- Answering the door and greeting any visitors to the building, making sure that all visitors comply with any site regulations. Preparing refreshments as necessary.
- Ensuring that supplies of blank forms required by Advisers are kept well stocked and up to date and advising the Office Manager of any other items needed.
- Carrying out filing on a regular basis for Advisers or the MD where necessary.
- Sending Letters of Authority to providers, chasing information and then informing the adviser / paraplanner as appropriate.
- Keeping the company database up to date, ensuring that all tasks allocated to you on the system are reviewed daily, actioning or allocating to others as necessary.
- Ensuring registers and logs are kept up to date and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Taking responsibility for dealing with client queries in order to achieve a satisfactory conclusion.
- Opening and distributing the post, and scanning it on the database on a daily basis.
- Franking Royal Mail post and taking the post to the post box on a rota basis.
- Communicating with colleagues on compliance matters as they arise, and highlighting any areas of specific interest.
- Assisting the Management Team on any administrative or office based tasks as deemed appropriate.
- Taking an appropriate role in any seminars and events arranged by the company.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive previous experience in a similar administrative role within an IFA environment is essential
- Experience of working with a variety of financial providers
- Knowledge of using risk profiling tools such as Dynamic planner.
- IT proficient, with a good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Skilled in time management, organisation and prioritisation.
- Works with a positive and proactive and problem-solving approach
- Enjoys working as part of a collaborative team.
Hours of work:
- 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Salary and benefits:
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays