Learning, Development and Training Coordinator
|Job Title:||Learning, Development and Training Coordinator||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re currently recruiting for a talented Learning, Development and Training Coordinator on behalf of a successful manufacturing brand based in Corby, known as well-reputed suppliers to major retailers within their industry.
As part of this extremely varied and interesting role, the successful applicant will coordinate and manage all of the health and safety, technical, operational and professional training activities and requirements within the organisation, and will work with the HR Management team to develop and implement the L&D strategy for the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing an L&D matrix to identify training requirements by role & department.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive skills matrix to enable the business to identify training gaps.
- Working with the operations and technical departments to create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and training manuals for all areas of the business.
- Liaising with the HR Assistant with regards to induction and training requirements for new employees.
- Taking responsibility for creating and delivering an informative and welcoming induction process for all new employees.
- Providing support to the HR Business Partner.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in a similar L&D role within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- CIPD level 3 certificate in Learning and Development is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of Training Within Industry (TWI) would be advantageous.
- Experience of creating SOP’s and training manuals
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Skilled in time management, organisation and prioritisation.
- Works with a positive, proactive and problem-solving approach
- Enjoys working as part of a collaborative team.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm with 30 minutes’ lunch (40 hours per week)
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 – £30,000
- 25 days’ annual leave (+ 8 bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- 5% Pension
- 4 x Death in service