|Job Title:||Legal Secretary|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
A leading local practice require the skills and expertise of an experienced Legal Secretary to join them and provide ad-hoc temporary cover for around 4-6 weeks, providing first-class secretarial support within their Wills and Probate department.
You MUST be able to start on Monday 18th October 2021.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as first point of call for all incoming calls
- Drafting letters and emails
- Digital dictation and transcription of legal documents and correspondence
- Putting together Powers of Attorney documents
- Opening and closing of files
- Updating records and archiving
- Any other secretarial support as required
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive previous experience is essential – either as a legal secretary, or in a secretarial role which has involved dictation
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in writing
- Understanding of the importance of working with discretion and confidentiality
- Positive and proactive working approach
- Good attention to detail.
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm with 1 hour 15 minutes for lunch
Salary and benefits:
- £10.00 – £12.00 per hour
- Free car parking