Market Research Analyst
|Job Title:||Market Research Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re looking for a highly-skilled Market Research expert with vision and ambition to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a variety of eyecatching and engaging digital innovations.
The successful applicant will conduct valuable bespoke qualitative and qualtitative research which will effectively explain, predict and measure consumer behaviour in clients’ sectors and markets, and provide planning, strategy and innovation for their brands.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll supports clients and the whole business with creative, innovative approaches to traditional market research.. Candidates should demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and technical acumen and be driven to continuously innovate and improve.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Helping to conduct and manage a wide variety of research projects, with a focus on the competitor work and activity for many of our clients.
- Using your sound understanding of good research practice to carry out national and international benchmarking and competitor trawls, data collation, interpretation and analysis.
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting for clients.
- Supporting the delivery of quarterly reviews and annual presentations.
- Planning fieldwork in collaboration with the wider Insight team
- Helping to organize and maintain a database of research over time.
- Regular national and international travel for the right person to conduct field based research
Skills and experience required:
- A degree qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline is essential – psychology, marketing, business or sociology.
- In addition, you’ll ideally have extensive employment experience in a market research role developing and delivering qualitative and quantitative research projects, preferably within an agency setting.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of research techniques, including (but not limited to): qualitative research methodology, systematic and literature reviews, desk research and secondary research analysis, depth interviews, workshops and focus groups.
- A sound understanding of good research practice.
- Strong IT skills.
- Approaches tasks with curiousity, always looking for opportunities to innovate and to improve.
- Appreciates the value and importance of working collaboratively with teams across the business.
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive approach to change.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Due to the requirements of the role, applicants must have full valid driving licence.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Ideally office-based, with the option to work remotely.
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 – £30,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives