Marketing Account Executive
|Job Title:||Marketing Account Executive||Contract Type:|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
On behalf of an innovative Leicestershire creative marketing agency, we’re currently recruiting for a talented Marketing Account Executive with excellent full-service agency experience.
The successful applicant will be a skilful and creative marketing professional who will have key involvement in supporting the development and implementation of a variety of effective marketing campaigns spanning the UK and several International markets.
In this exciting and varied role, you’ll work in collaboration with the Marketing Director, internal team, client, agencies and business partners to provide a marketing strategy that delivers top of class innovative campaigns to clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating, preparing, and distributing marketing materials, including printed materials, advertisements, email newsletters, sales sheets, cases studies, presentations, and promotional materials.
- Collating and presenting bi-monthly reports.
- Proof-reading, editing and approval of press releases, videos, printed material and reports.
- Organising, managing and delivering events in accordance with marketing strategies.
- Maintaining the marketing database.
- Carrying out regular international website management.
- Maintenance of social media activity calendar, including monthly social media activity approvals.
- Overseeing PR and social media activity within marketing strategy.
- Maintenance of computerised file sharing system.
- Managing the email enquiry inbox and providing responses as appropriate.
- Liaising with Embassy offices and clients’ US offices when required.
- Working with supplier agencies to ensure implementation of agreed marketing campaigns
- Management of Client samples program.
- Management of and collaboration with Ambassadors (UK and otherwise).
- Organising travel and travel itineraries for Directors.
- Organising market research and the design and interpretation of market research questionnaires.
- Travel as required in Europe (1-2 per year min)
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience as a Marketing Executive or Account Executive within a marketing agency.
- Effective, innovative and up-to-date digital marketing skills.
- Demonstrates an interest in food and nutrition science.
- Clear and engaging copywriting skills for PR, social media and newsletters, with examples of previous work.
- IT proficient, with a good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Good organisation and time-management skills, with the ability to work in a busy environment and achieve deadlines
- Takes a proactive, positive and problem-solving approach.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm (with additional hours necessary to deliver)
- Working 1 day from home and 4 days in-office (Market Harborough, Leicestershire)
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 – £30,000
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays