Marketing Communications Executive
|Job Title:||Marketing Communications Executive|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Clarke|
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Communications Executive to work with a specialist bank dedicated to help SME’s within the UK grow by providing exceptional services within commercial property loan lending and commercial savings. The company has strong brand values, integrity and a commitment to exceptional service are standout attributes in the financial services sector.
The role of the Marketing Communications Executive will be to support the development and play an active role in the delivery of the marketing and communications strategies. Assisting the Marketing Communications Manager whilst delivering compliant, on brand, customer centric marketing campaigns and collateral.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of the brand and communications strategy for the Bank.
- Understand and develop the end-to-end customer journeys across all products, ensuring the communications and collateral within the journeys meet the customer’s needs.
- Develop a good understanding of competitors and their offerings in order to suggest changes that will enhance the customers experience of the Bank.
- Delivery of marketing campaigns and collateral that match or exceed the product marketing requirements.
- Delivery of brand and communications requirements across differing audiences and life stages, including the production of actionable MI.
- Develop and deliver the schedule of newsletters including setting the editorial content plan, gathering content, writing, and editing content and overseeing the design, production, and distribution in a timely manner.
- Develop and deliver the schedule of email updates including gathering content, writing, and editing content and overseeing the design, production, and distribution in a timely way.
- Support the delivery of reactive communications needs in relation to business triggers.
- Work across the team to seek ways of promoting marketing campaigns and initiatives that will raise awareness of the brand.
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager to deliver events and exhibitions.
- Develop and maintain the suite of brand stationery and merchandise, including business cards as well as support on the maintenance and development of system generated templates.
- Ensure all communications meet regulatory, risk and compliance requirements.
- Accountability for marketing related General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy & Electronic Communication Regulation (PECR).
- Work with agencies, printers, and mailing houses to design, print and fulfil communications.
- Demonstrate the Bank’s brand and cultural values, ensuring that all accountabilities are undertaken in accordance with the Banks policies and procedures, and good customer outcomes form the basis of decisions made.
Skills and experience required:
- Campaign management experience across all marketing channels, including email, regulatory communications, the production and management of collateral and events.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience across all offline and online marketing communications channels and skills, such as PR and advertising.
- Strong copy writing skills with the ability to write engaging content interpreting complex financial solutions in to jargon free, easy to understand and compelling communications.
- Agency management experience including writing briefs, managing, and evaluating design ideas.
- An analytical customer first approach.
- Good levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven with a motivation to see initiatives through to completion and report with MI.
- Good time management, organisation and project management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, managing personal workload and priorities effectively.
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment, working collaboratively across the team to implement campaigns through all channels.
- Computer literate including proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience of identifying and minimising exposure to of Conduct Risk.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £22,000 – £25,000
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme