|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Clarke|
Are you a talented marketing management professional looking for the opportunity to design and deliver smart and effective B2B campaigns with a truly global reach?
Well-established, and with an international presence, this world-leading manufacturer are recognised as innovators and experts within their specialist industry.
As such, they are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to oversee the promotion of the marketing strategy across Group, working closely with the sales, finance and e-commerce departments to optimise marketing success and results.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the overall marketing strategy in both a B2B and B2C environment;
- Overseeing management of all Social Media Platforms and Groups, ensuring all messages and enquiries are dealt with according to set timescales
- Carrying out campaign planning and management for company campaigns of various size and type; including new product development and employer brand;
- Overseeing and signing off all Content Creation
- Managing a Marketing Team including regular 1:1’s and line management duties
- Playing a strategic role in regular Sales and Marketing Meetings
- Providing a monthly report analysing results, plans, targets and aims
- Overseeing website development, working with internal and external teams
- Coordinating exhibition planning
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met in a timely manager and colleagues/line manager/customers are kept informed of progress;
- Managing other general marketing duties such as: Sales literature Creation, Email marketing, Copywriting, Campaign Planning & Execution, Product Photography, Google Ads, New website development, New Product development and launch, Group Newsletters, Branding development and Packaging Design.
Skills and experience required:
- Relevant marketing degree or equivalent qualification;
- Extensive previous experience in a similar role within a B2B marketing environment using the full marketing mix; ideally within a manufacturing, industrial or engineering business;
- Previous leadership / line management experience is preferred;
- Prior involvement in Strategy Creation would be beneficial;
- Confident working closely and successfully with other business functions;
- Sound understanding of SEO and Google Ads;
- Good working proficiency in MS Office and the full Adobe suite;
- Knowledge of Social Media Advertising and associated rules;
- High level of grammatical accuracy;
- Takes a creative, positive and problem-solving approach;
- Strong organisational, time-management and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hours of work:
- 09:00am – 17:00pm with a half hour lunch break
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 – £40,000
- 22 days holiday + 8 days stat
- Car parking on site