Marketing Programme Manager / Campaign Manager
|Job Title:||Marketing Programme Manager / Campaign Manager||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
On behalf of an industry-leading and internationally renowned business based in Lutterworth, we’re currently looking for a talented and innovative Marketing Progamme Manager/ Campaign Manager.
Working as part of a small team you’ll create, manage and execute marketing campaigns, digital initiatives, content, support sales enablement and external communications to aid lead generation.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, innovative, and results -orientated marketing professional to play a key part within an energetic and forward-thinking marketing team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Head of Marketing to set the marketing direction and implement marketing processes
- Use market research and analysis to develop plans that generate leads, expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence across all key sectors.
- Manage campaign planning, approach, content, budget and resource allocation.
- Design and execute integrated campaigns / initiatives that include events, emails, PR, content, landing pages and webinars amongst others.
- Analyse campaign performance and marketing attribution, and continually optimise campaigns for conversions.
- Prepare and deliver reports including campaign performance, lead generation customer / order acquisition results against targets.
- Manage suppliers, agencies, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive proven hand-on experience of digital marketing campaigns management within a fast paced B2B environment
- Demonstratable B2B marketing experience providing solutions and services
- A successful track record of building engaging go-to-market campaigns for key target audiences
- Strong understanding of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, display, sponsored social)
- Strong project management and analytical skills
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Salary and benefits: