Marketing Promotions Manager
|Job Title:||Marketing Promotions Manager|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Clarke|
We’re proud to be recruiting for a talented and creative Marketing Promotions Manager on behalf of an extremely well-reputed and community-focused local business.
This new and exciting role presents an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to not only support day-to-day marketing activities, but to take responsibility for the delivery of an interesting and varied range of innovative member engagement initiatives and major local promotional events.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and managing engagement with members through the Members’ Partner Scheme, branch events and the annual AGM
- Devising and implementing annual social media plans
- Coordinating and leading major local community and charity events
- Creating and delivering member communication
- Managing the relationship between the business, partner organisations and local media
- Producing varied and engaging content for the social media plans
- Planning and delivering the promotion of the charitable foundation and voting process
- Proposing new partners, and delivering growth of the members’ card scheme
- Running a successful AGM and creating an innovative new pack
- Assisting with general marketing duties and other projects as needed to support marketing team priorities.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive previous marketing experience in a similar role, preferably in the financial services sector
- Marketing degree or other marketing qualification
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to maintain an organised and focused approach in busy and challenging situations
- Demonstrates a passion for marketing and a genuine interest in community engagement initiatives
- Good knowledge of GDPR and its relevance and importance within a digital marketing environment
- A confident level of IT proficiency, along with a solid understanding of social media marketing techniques
- Previous experience in the use of WordPress and Illustrator would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, with evidence of having built strong working relationships with colleagues, external agencies and suppliers in previous roles
- The ability to produce effective, engaging and grammatically accurate content and correspondence
- Experience of having worked in environments requiring strong organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm with 1-hour lunch break (35 hours)
Salary and benefits: