Marketing & Sales Support Executive – Contract
|Job Title:||Marketing & Sales Support Executive – Contract|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re delighted to be recruiting an enterprising Marketing and Sales Support Executive on behalf of a highly-regarded marketing technology business, known for providing innovative marketing solutions to a wide range of well-known brand names.
The successful candidate will deliver seamless clerical support for commercial activity across the business development, sales and marketing functions, ranging from specific preparation for client meetings (i.e. research and preparation of client presentations) to more generalised marketing activity and campaigns.
This is a temporary role with an anticipated duration of 6-9 months. Due to urgent business requirements, applicants must be available immediately or within a week’s notice.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Commercial team in preparation for client meetings and sales proposals.
- Creating sales presentations for use by Commercial team using PowerPoint.
- Client training on systems and software.
- Responding to client queries.
- Updating the company website with new content.
- Co-ordinating PR research and content for each European market (blogs, case studies, newsletters etc.)
- Ensuring LinkedIn and other social media channels are updated with new content and linked to the company website.
- Handling wide ranging queries from our clients.
- Carrying out research for the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Answering phones and dealing with any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a similar role within an SME setting.
- Prior experience of working in a client-focused environment, with regular client contact.
- Salesforce experience would be an advantage.
- Able to liaise with, negotiate with and update internal and external stakeholders.
- IT proficient, with a good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of content management systems (such as WordPress) and email broadcast tools (such as MailJet) would be beneficial.
- Well organised, with strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Works with attention to detail and accuracy.
Hours of work
- 22.5 hours per week – flexible working pattern
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 pro rata
- 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Free parking