|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Juliette Cox|
Looking for a job working from home? Remote OR Hybrid working – superb opportunity here!
We’re proud to be recruiting an experienced Project Coordinator on behalf of a leading client-services consultancy within the educational sector.
Working closely with the Senior Advisors and Search Consultants, the successful applicant will enjoy a truly varied and interesting role and will provide valuable administrative support to a range of recruitment projects. You’ll be an enthusiastic and helpful colleague who enjoys problem-solving and demonstrates excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking business which is extremely well-respected in its specialist sector on a local, national and international scale.
As Project Coordinator / Senior Administrator, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support for a range of recruitment projects
- Working closely with and continually updating the Senior Advisor and Search Consultant for each project
- Taking the brief from the Senior Advisor to create a project timetable in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Liaising with the creative agency, client and Senior Advisor to produce print and web material and obtain sign-off
- Loading details of vacancies onto the company website
- Setting up interviews (preliminary, longlist and shortlist)
- Acting as point of contact for clients and candidates for all administrative aspects of the recruitment process (e.g. submitting applications, notification of progress, invitation to interview, sending joining instructions etc)
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the internal database
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator / Senior Administrator, with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar clerical role
- Excellent project coordination skills
- IT proficiency is essential; you must be a confident user of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Teams
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Communicates confidently and effectively with colleagues and clients, both verbally and in writing
- Evidence of producing professional documents and correspondence to a consistently high standard, with excellent grammatical accuracy
- Demonstrates respect for confidentiality and integrity
- Works with a collaborative, team-focused approach
- Recognises the important of attention to detail and accuracy
Hours of work:
- Full-time, Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week – some flexi
- Remote working or Hybrid if preferred, so location is not an issue if you can commute once a month to South Leicestershire
Salary and benefits: