Recruitment Support Apprentice
|Job Title:||Recruitment Support Apprentice|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Cripps|
Are you interested in building a rewarding career in the recruitment industry?
We’re a small, friendly and driven team and look forward to someone with enthusiasm and initiative joining us. If you like talking to people, fact-finding, helping others, following processes and being organised this could be an ideal role for you.
We’ve been in business for 16 years and have lots to teach in high quality, best practice recruitment practices for someone who is keen to learn. We carry out recruitment on behalf of a wide range of companies for jobs within the Midlands and sometimes nationally. We specialise in HR, Sales, Marketing, Accountancy and Finance and Administration role, and we’re proud of the high levels of customer service that we offer.
Our modern, recently renovated office is based very close to Market Harborough town centre.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting our recruitment team with researching potential candidates who are looking for a new job.
- Assisting recruitment consultants with continuously managing the candidate’s journey.
- Identifying new business opportunities on our internal systems.
- Sourcing new/existing candidates from our database, job board websites and LinkedIn.
- Compiling a list of suitable candidates that match vacancies.
- Writing job adverts.
- Updating our database.
- Typing CVs to our company standard template.
- Providing administrative support for recruitment processes
Training and qualifications:
You will receive accredited apprenticeship training by Impact Training and work towards your Recruitment Resourcing Apprenticeship Level 2. Currently all training is delivered digitally and remotely from our offices. You will also receive a comprehensive induction programme, have weekly and monthly review meetings and be assigned a mentor. We will give you training in all elements of this role so that you’re fully equipped to be the best you can be.
Skills and experience required:
The successful applicant will be keen to learn about the recruitment industry, committed to completing their studies and working hard in our team. In addition, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) is essential.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) is desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
- Strong administrative and IT skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solutions-focussed and able to use initiative to problem-solve.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines effectively.
- Understands the importance of confidentiality and GDPR.
Hours of work and apprenticeship duration:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm with one hour’s lunch. Total hours per week: 37.5
- Anticipated duration of apprenticeship: 14 months
Salary and benefits:
- We offer 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- We’re all about recognising the small things so we always celebrate birthdays, work anniversaries and we all get together for a summer BBQ and Christmas party.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please email your CV along with a covering letter to Sarah Cripps, at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the role or your application, Sarah can also be contacted by telephone on 07817685039.
This vacancy is being managed by Salad Skills on behalf of Vanilla Recruitment, and by applying for this role you agree to be contacted them. If shortlisted you will receive full feedback on your strengths and areas for improvement.