Research & Insights Project Manager
|Job Title:||Research & Insights Project Manager||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re looking for a Marketing Research & Insights expert with real vision and initiative to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a wide range of eye-catching and engaging digital innovations.
The successful applicant will oversee all aspects of a variety of both qualitative and quantitative projects – from estimating, briefing, timing plans, managing resource and all other activities that play a part in delivering results on time and within budget.
You’ll take ownership of the whole process, from brief to delivery – liaising with clients, suppliers and all internal teams. A natural ability to direct and lead others to ensure end to end project delivery, whilst managing all aspects of the research process will be imperative.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll join a hardworking team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development. The role will be pivotal in successfully helping clients deliver insightful and impactful research projects, so candidates must demonstrate outstanding commercial acumen, alongside excellent communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Taking insight briefs from clients and Account Directors.
- Estimating costs, challenging the objectives at the beginning of a project and managing agreed budgets.
- Managing all aspects of insight projects – estimates, timings, recruitment, suppliers, clients, presentations, design, debrief sessions, budget etc.
- Being the client contact for all insight projects you’re managing.
- Producing timing plans and scheduling internal and external resource, working alongside the rest of the team to do this to ensure deadlines are met.
- Continuously prioritising work based on the insight teams’ priorities and also scope changes.
- Identifying, prioritising and managing conflicts between cost, time and quality.
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
- Engaging with Account Directors to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods.
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience of carrying out a Marketing Research & Insights role involving project management or account management responsibilities within an agency environment.
- Strong project management skills, with examples of having successfully delivered a range of projects which generated excellent client feedback.
- Sound understanding of following both quantitative and qualitative research processes.
- Ability to run multiple projects with many stakeholders and solve day to day problems with resource and a variety of clients
- Experience of working effectively with people – particularly in terms of briefing, estimating and efficiently managing internal studio and production resources.
- Demonstrates a natural ability to direct and lead both colleagues and suppliers to ensure end-to-end project delivery, while managing all aspects of the production process.
- Confident challenging briefs and proposals to ensure the best possible results for clients.
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Option to work 4 days from the office and 1 day remotely.
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 – £45,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Learning lunches and personal development
- 25 days holiday