Social Content Creator
|Job Title:||Social Content Creator|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
Are you a talented Social Content Creator who can’t wait to develop eye-catching and scroll-stopping social media campaigns? We’re delighted to present a fantastic opportunity to work with major brand names, producing outstanding creative content across various social media platforms.
The successful applicant will join a leading marketing services company, well known for producing exceptional work which enables their clients to communicate effectively with consumers through eye-catching and engaging digital innovations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Video ideation, including regular repeatable formats that brands will be known for
- Approaching briefs for a Social First perspective with a thorough understanding of what content client target audiences react to
- Pre-production and organising all in-house shoots
- Educating the wider business on social content creation
- Being the team’s self-shooting producer, who can lead on longer edits and give clear direction to video editors on cut downs.
- Understanding social platform analytics and using them effectively to create engaging content.
- Creating edit templates for our repeatable formats
Skills and experience required:
- Proven relevant experience in content creation, particularly TikTok and Instagram, with success in stories from both platforms (highly viewed posts and videos) and a portfolio showcasing past work across social media channels
- A true understanding of what makes a successful social video edit, across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, YouTube and TikTok.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro & After Effects, with the ability to edit video content to a high standard, that keeps the viewer watching.
- Confident and proficient using camera and production equipment and directing others on set.
- In-depth knowledge of social platform analytics and how to use them effectively
- A thorough understanding of paid media advertising best practices
- Understands how to ensure maximise exposure of press coverage and influencer collaborations
- A demonstrable ability to develop and maintain strong visual brand identities through digital content, video, and photography.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 – £35,000
- 25 days holiday
- Employee wellbeing initiatives