Social Media Manager
|Social Media Manager
Are you a talented Social Media Manager who can’t wait to coordinate the delivery of eye catching and scroll-stopping social media campaigns? We’re delighted to present a fantastic opportunity to work with major brand names, producing outstanding creative content across various social media platforms.
We are looking for someone who is unequivocally passionate about creating content with an up-to-the minute awareness of social media developments and trends. You’ll be responsible for developing the social content for leading global brands, developing strong and enduring client relationships and taking day-to-day ownership of accounts across the portfolio.
Benefits and working hours:
- Free parking
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
As Social Media Manager, you’ll have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Social team with the day-to-day implementation of all channel strategies, focusing on Social KPIs
- Building world-class, highly innovative, and inherently social campaigns for all key projects, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement
- Identifying user behaviour and adapting content plans to deepen connections with new and existing audiences
- Supporting the team on all elements of reporting and driving a culture of report effectiveness across all KPIs
- Alongside the team, taking responsibility for all content planning, posting, delivery and community engagement
- Working with a broad range of social tools to deliver campaigns and analyse their impact
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in social media and communicating updates with the company
- Ensuring targets are achieved by monitoring performance regularly and making recommendations for continuous improvement
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager with the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in a social media management role, either in an agency setting or client-side across a range of brands
- Proven track record of social copy writing and management
- Evidence of hitting social KPIs and growing social audiences and communities
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to help develop and deliver strategic social and digital marketing plans
- Proven success in delivering social media campaigns and analysing results
- Proficient in key social media scheduling platforms and running effective ad campaigns
- Passionate about staying informed of trends and developments
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team
The ideal candidate will bring a unique mix of creative and analytical insight to the role. You should be technically adept with the usual consumer-facing social platforms, but also back-end products such as Facebook Business. We are looking for someone that is rich in ideas, a step ahead with industry insights and has the confidence to manage a wide range of clients.
The successful applicant will join a leading marketing services company, well known for producing exceptional work which enables their clients to communicate effectively with consumers through eye catching and engaging digital innovations.