Solutions Sales Consultant
|Job Title:||Solutions Sales Consultant|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Clarke|
We’re proud to be working with an award-winning local company who are looking for an enterprising Solutions Sales Consultant to join their knowledgeable and resourceful sales team.
Through their provision of dedicated specialist account management, the company are extremely well-reputed in their industry and have developed several prestigious partnerships with a number of leading service providers.
Working within a dynamic sales environment, the successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to supporting the account management team as a unified product specialist, identifying opportunities in their customer base and providing appropriate solutions to the customer’s needs. You will also be responsible for generating and qualifying your own leads in order to hit new business targets and introduce new customers to the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working alongside the telesales teams to convert new customers by providing solutions across the entire product portfolio.
- Maintaining and updating the pipeline to supply monthly forecasts.
- Proactively engaging and managing referral programmes.
- Diligently listening to customer problems, expertly finding communications solutions for customers and identifying further new business opportunities.
- Working with customers, potential customers, as well as the operations, finance and engineering teams to ensure service requirements are clearly understood, developed and implemented in line with client expectations.
- Working with the Account Management team to uncover and identify potential opportunities to cross sell
communications and IT products into existing customer bases.
- Handling objections and using initiative to come to an appropriate solution for the customer.
- Arranging and attending sales visits, planning and executing efficient travel plans to maximise existing and prospective client visits.
- Generating leads and opportunities to meet set KPIs and targets.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings, demonstrations and presentations.
Skills and experience required:
- Must have extensive experience and a strong track record of solutions-based account management or sales.
- Able to provide quantitative examples of previous solutions sales success.
- Demonstrates a passion for sales with a strong customer focus.
- IT proficient, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a full, clean UK driving licence.
- Skilled at self-generating business opportunities and building a sales pipeline.
- Commercially minded, with strong numeracy skills.
- Strong communication, time management and organisational competencies.
- Enjoys working towards targets.
- Confident and influential communicator at all business levels.
- Takes a positive, helpful, proactive and professional approach, listening carefully to client business requirements and working with diligence and integrity.
- Insightful analytical and problem-solving skills to identify customer needs and be able to propose a solution to benefit the customer.
- Driven to deliver the best possible customer service.
- Enjoys working independently, but also as part of a collaborative team.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am – 5.30pm each day with 1-hour lunch break
Salary and benefits:
- £28,000 + uncapped OTE