Supply Chain Administrator
|Supply Chain Administrator
We’re currently recruiting for a talented Supply Chain Administrator on behalf of a thriving private label food manufacturing business based in Corby, known as well-reputed suppliers to major retailers within their industry.
If you’re a confident Excel and MS Navision user with experience of working in a manufacturing business, and you’d like to apply your transferable skills to an interesting new role within the food production sector, we’d love to hear from you!
The role is based in well-located offices offering a bright, comfortable and contemporary working environment.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours week with flexi time
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating accurate and thorough customs documentation for all imports and exports
- Producing daily and weekly customer stock reports as required
- Shipping manual orders ready for invoicing
- Putting together shortage reports
- Delivering a range of other supply chain administration tasks as required to support the team
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of carrying out a similar supply chain administration role within a manufacturing business.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Navision
- Strong IT proficiency, with a good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Takes an inquisitive approach, with effective problem-solving skills
- Communicates effectively at all levels, with a positive and helpful approach
- Delivers clear, well written reports and documents