Business Team Leader
|Job Title:||Business Team Leader||Contract Type:|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Young|
We’re delighted to be working on behalf of a truly innovative business who take an enterprising and positive approach to everything they do. As an award-winning company with several prestigious industry partnerships, they are currently looking for an experienced and highly-skilled Business Team Leader.
You will guide and inspire a team of talented telesales executives to deliver an outstanding customer experience. Through the delivery of effective coaching, encouragement and support, you will empower your team to take an understanding and bespoke approach to each call they make, thereby quickly establishing a strong rapport with clients which leads to lasting and lucrative business relationships.
Successful applicants will enjoy a forward-thinking and friendly working environment, excellent benefits and fantastic professional development opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering positive and enthusiastic leadership, you will inspire and motivate your team members.
- You’ll encourage telesales executives to tailor their approach to each prospective customer, helping them to consistently meet and exceed their targets.
- Through the provision of regular individual mentoring and training, you’ll promote professional development and company growth.
- By holding regular team meetings, both on-site or via a virtual platform where required, you will ensure your team remains supportive and cohesive and are able to share ideas and suggestions with one another.
- You’ll take responsibility for the day-to-day operational running of the team, carefully analysing activity in order to identify opportunities and build and effective business development strategy
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience of managing a telesales team
- Evidence of leading by example and the ability to effectively motivate a team
- Confident evaluating team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Highly organised, can delegate responsibilities and plan workload for team
- Ability to deliver excellent results in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates sound knowledge, skills, good judgement, and integrity.
- Listens and provide solutions diligently and promptly.
- Works within a team to achieve a common goal.
- Takes a creative approach, going the extra mile to deliver results.
- Dedicated to providing a high-quality and efficient service to customers.
- Serves with motivation and dedication.
- Answerable and responsible for decisions and actions.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £24,000 -£26,000 with an uncapped bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Perkbox Employee Benefits Scheme