|Job Title:||Telesales Executive||Contract Type:|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £19,000 + £3k OTE|
|Contact Name:||Ben Young|
We’re proud to be working with an award-winning local company who are looking for an enterprising Telesales Executive to join their knowledgeable and resourceful sales team.
The company are extremely well-reputed in their industry and have developed several prestigious partnerships with a number of leading service providers.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience and initiating strong and lasting professional relationships which in turn drive consistent sales growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls to prospective new customers and previously contracted clients in order to generate meeting appointments for the Sales Team.
- Ensuring that all appointments are logged and attributed to the correct sales representative on the CRM system.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system to ensure that client contact details and sales conversations are accurately recorded.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly targets relating to the volume of calls and number of appointments made.
- Handling incoming enquiries from prospective customers.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive previous experience in telephone-based role handling a high volume of calls.
- Prior experience of working in a sales-focused role.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to quickly establish rapport and convey important information in a clear, concise and friendly manner.
- Strong IT proficiency, confident in the use of MS Office.
- Excellent written grammatical accuracy and attention to detail.
- Motivated by working in a goal-driven and targeted environment.
- Demonstrates a self-motivated, resilient and above all positive approach.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 – £19,000 + £3,000 OTE
- On-site parking
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Perkbox Employee Benefits Scheme