Virtual Car Demonstrator – German Speaking
|Job Title:||Virtual Car Demonstrator – German Speaking||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re delighted to present an exciting and unique new opportunity for applicants with outstanding customer service skills and an enthusiasm for all things automotive!
As part of an innovative new concept in automotive customer service, you’ll work from a brand new European Virtual Demonstration Centre where customers can book a live 1-1 demonstration appointment with you via an HD video call.
This isn’t a sales role; you’ll showcase a high-end product range in a knowledgeable, positive and engaging way to customers directly, using your technical expertise to answer their questions in a thorough and helpful manner.
Full comprehensive training will be provided by the company to make sure you are fully versed on the specifications and features of the products.
You will be welcomed by a friendly and highly-motivated team who have customer satisfaction as their number one goal.
As the products will initially launch primarily in the UK, Germany and Switzerland, we are looking for applicants who have fluent German language skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Promoting new vehicles in line with all aspects of demonstration centre and manufacturer trading policies.
- Creating and maintaining a positive customer-friendly environment whilst taking responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and presentation of the showroom, booths and products.
- Always being prepared to receive new customer enquiries even if it’s a last minute booking.
- Guiding and informing the customer whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of the product range.
- Achieving a high level of customer satisfaction as reported in the monthly customer satisfaction analysis.
- Adhering to agreed staff development plans and undertaking manufacturer training and eLearning modules to achieve required certification levels.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge along with a detailed understanding of all current dealer and manufacturer marketing programmes.
- Organising and maintaining the showroom and displays.
- Organising and maintaining a tidy workstation.
- Planning your daily demonstrations, making sure the correct product is in the correct place at the right time.
- Updating the customer database with any relevant information following the demonstration
- Acting as a complete advocate for the brand
Skills and experience required:
- Fluent German language skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the automotive world, along with a good level of technical / mechanical knowledge.
- Previous experience in the motor trade is beneficial, preferably with a main dealer, although it is not essential as long as you have a passion for cars and enjoy discussing technical details and specifications.
- Previous experience in a customer service-focused role, which also involved a range of administrative duties, is essential.
- Excellent communication skills are imperative, with the ability to present information in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Able to listen carefully to customer questions and provide thorough and clear answers.
- IT proficient, able to adapt to new software and technology quickly.
- Confident and determined to succeed, as well as eager to learn new skills.
- Works collaboratively in a team, with a helpful and positive approach.
- Due to the requirements of the role, applicants must hold a full UK driver’s licence.
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 – £40,000
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Car allowance/company car