Quick Job Search
Recruit and hire a management accountant
We are specialists in all types of general accountancy recruitment and regularly recruit for businesses needing to hire a management accountant.
Our dedicated team work exclusively on accountancy recruitment, and have a great understanding of what is required. They’ll partner with you and take the time to learn not only what the job role entails, but also about your business, the culture and your long term goals.
Management accountant job description
This is a sample job description for a management accountant. You may need to revise this job description to meet the specific job duties and job requirements for your unique role.
Management accountant job duties:
- Record financial transactions for project, department, or company
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external use
- Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing
- Analyse financial performance and forecast longer term horizons
- Recommend methods and strategies for cutting cost
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts
- Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
- Make upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials
Management accountant skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of accounting terms and concepts
- Understanding of finance regulations and legislation
- Knowledge of business strategy and methodology
- Analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in corporate finance or business administration with a specialty in finance is preferred
To recruit and hire a management accountant with us is simple and painless
To recruit and hire a management accountant with us is simple and painless. We invest our time getting to know you, your business, your goals, your environment and culture. This means we can find people we believe are a true match for you.
Our people are at the centre of Vanilla’s values and it’s their passion to ‘get it right’ that gives us our unique recruitment service, our excellent customer retention rates, and our fantastic repeat business levels from both clients and candidates.
We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency because it gives us the flexibility to form a true partnership with you. Across our 5 niche recruitment specialisms, our unified team are committed to getting you the results you need.
We are experts in matching the right candidates with the right businesses. We will work hard to understand your culture, needs and requirements, and we will only send you candidate details if we see a real fit being possible.
So, if you are looking for great talent across any of our specialisms within the East Midlands, please register your vacancy above and we’ll get back to you straight away. Alternatively please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your recruitment needs.
We recruit and hire temporary and permanent staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.