Quick Job Search
Recruit and hire a marketing assistant
We are specialists in all types of general marketing recruitment and regularly recruit for businesses needing to hire a marketing assistant.
Our dedicated team work exclusively on marketing recruitment, and have a great understanding of what is required. They’ll partner with you and take the time to learn not only what the job role entails, but also about your business, the culture and your long term goals.
Marketing assistant job description
This is a sample job description for a marketing assistant. You may need to revise this job description to meet the specific job duties and job requirements for your unique role.
Marketing assistant job duties:
- Works under the direction of a marketing director or manager to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and directors
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Places calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions
- Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company’s marketing department
- Keeps client information confidential
Marketing assistant skills and qualifications:
- Qualification in marketing, business or a related field
- Good computer proficiency including social media
- Strong research, analysis and data entry skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Creativity, teamwork, organisation, planning, reliability and punctuality
To recruit and hire a marketing assistant with us is simple and painless
To recruit and hire a marketing assistant with us is simple and painless. We invest our time getting to know you, your business, your goals, your environment and culture. This means we can find people we believe are a true match for you.
Our people are at the centre of Vanilla’s values and it’s their passion to ‘get it right’ that gives us our unique recruitment service, our excellent customer retention rates, and our fantastic repeat business levels from both clients and candidates.
We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency because it gives us the flexibility to form a true partnership with you. Across our 5 niche recruitment specialisms, our unified team are committed to getting you the results you need.
We are experts in matching the right candidates with the right businesses. We will work hard to understand your culture, needs and requirements, and we will only send you candidate details if we see a real fit being possible.
So, if you are looking for great talent across any of our specialisms within the East Midlands, please register your vacancy above and we’ll get back to you straight away. Alternatively please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your recruitment needs.
We recruit and hire temporary and permanent staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.