Quick Job Search
Recruit and hire a PA
We are specialists in all types of general office recruitment and regularly recruit and hire a PA or personal assistant for various types of businesses.
Our dedicated team work exclusively on office recruitment, and have a great understanding of what is required. They’ll partner with you and take the time to learn not only what the job role entails, but also about your business, the culture and your long term goals.
PA / personal assistant job description
This is a sample job description for a PA / personal assistant. You may need to revise this job description to meet the specific job duties and job requirements for your unique role.
PA / personal assistant job duties:
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
PA / personal assistant skills and qualifications:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Word processing and IT skills
- Knowledge of a range of software packages
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work on own initiative, honesty and reliability, attention to detail, flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
To recruit and hire a PA / personal assistant with us is simple and painless
To recruit and hire a PA / personal assistant with us is simple and painless. We invest our time getting to know you, your business, your goals, your environment and culture. This means we can find people we believe are a true match for you.
Our people are at the centre of Vanilla’s values and it’s their passion to ‘get it right’ that gives us our unique recruitment service, our excellent customer retention rates, and our fantastic repeat business levels from both clients and candidates.
We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency because it gives us the flexibility to form a true partnership with you. Across our 5 niche recruitment specialisms, our unified team are committed to getting you the results you need.
We are experts in matching the right candidates with the right businesses. We will work hard to understand your culture, needs and requirements, and we will only send you candidate details if we see a real fit being possible.
So, if you are looking for great talent across any of our specialisms within the East Midlands, please register your vacancy above and we’ll get back to you straight away. Alternatively please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your recruitment needs.
We recruit and hire temporary and permanent staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.