Quick Job Search
Recruit and hire a receptionist
We are specialists in all types of general office recruitment and regularly recruit for businesses needing to hire a receptionist.
Our dedicated team work exclusively on office recruitment, and have a great understanding of what is required. They’ll partner with you and take the time to learn not only what the job role entails, but also about your business, the culture and your long term goals.
Receptionist job description
This is a sample job description for a receptionist. You may need to revise this job description to meet the specific job duties and job requirements for your unique role.
Receptionist job duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist skills and qualifications:
- Excellent telephone and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Listening, professionalism, customer focus and organisational skills
To recruit and hire a receptionist with us is simple and painless
To recruit and hire a receptionist with us is simple and painless. We invest our time getting to know you, your business, your goals, your environment and culture. This means we can find people we believe are a true match for you.
Our people are at the centre of Vanilla’s values and it’s their passion to ‘get it right’ that gives us our unique recruitment service, our excellent customer retention rates, and our fantastic repeat business levels from both clients and candidates.
We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency because it gives us the flexibility to form a true partnership with you. Across our 5 niche recruitment specialisms, our unified team are committed to getting you the results you need.
We are experts in matching the right candidates with the right businesses. We will work hard to understand your culture, needs and requirements, and we will only send you candidate details if we see a real fit being possible.
So, if you are looking for great talent across any of our specialisms within the East Midlands, please register your vacancy above and we’ll get back to you straight away. Alternatively please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your recruitment needs.
We recruit and hire temporary and permanent staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.