Internal Recruitment Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Recruitment Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
Are you a skilled Internal Recruitment Manager / Internal Recruiter with experience gained within a fast-moving agile corporate or entrepreneurial environment?
The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and engaging amazing talent, managing and delivering a seamless end to end recruitment process for all roles across the company, growing a strong employer brand presence and delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
What makes this role even more exciting is that you will be able to use all your skills, experience, knowledge, creativity and innovation to shape how recruitment is done within the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work proactively with hiring managers conducting recruitment kick-off meetings to get a deep understanding of the role and the needs of the business to create a targeted attraction and robust hiring plan
- Continuously challenge the norm and create recruitment initiatives and talent sourcing methods to attract the best talent for each role and ensure the routes and channels that the company use are ahead of market trends and innovative
- Set ambitious targets for an exceptional candidate experience and continuously challenge how they can do it better
- Continuously challenge and manage internal stakeholders ensuring recruitment of roles progresses at pace with the right level of focus and attention
- Create a scalable process and supporting toolkit/materials to deliver an outstanding (and memorable) candidate, internal hiring manager experience throughout the entire recruitment cycle and ensure they hire quality candidates every time.
- Create a strong employer brand presence online (Glassdoor/LinkedIn etc) and offline, building a strong pipeline of active and passive candidates
- Create the right recruitment data insights (KPI’s) to continuously measure, monitor and analyse performance across the end-to-end recruitment process and make data-driven improvements and changes
- Manage the end to end recruitment for multiple roles delivering an outstanding service to both the candidates and internal stakeholders and hiring candidates who are a cultural and skill fit for the role
- Deliver against all recruitment plans, targets and KPI’
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment agency or in-house recruitment experience working on multiple recruitment campaigns at any one time
- Previous experience of designing recruitment processes and toolkits and working on projects across the talent/recruitment cycle and candidate experience is essential
- Strong knowledge and skills in administrative tasks
- Strong level of interviewing skills
- Proven experience in delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Strong skills in using recruitment software and social media to attract talent and grow employer brand presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 – 45,000