Technical Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Technical Sales Executive|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
An ambitious, successful and rapidly growing materials handling company based in Kettering are looking for an enterprising Internal Sales Executive to join their team.
The Internal Sales Executive will contact potential clients and existing accounts, prepare quotes according to each customer’s needs, and successfully convert quotes into orders.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a sales career within a modern and friendly working environment, offering excellent internal training and progression.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Making and receiving telephone calls to and from potential new leads and existing customers.
- Getting to know the full product range through a continuous learning process, developing a comprehensive understanding of their application and general features (appropriate training is provided).
- Identifying customer needs and preparing offers for parts and service on the SAP computer system
- Liaising with both the direct UK customers of the company and also other factories located in Europe
- Supporting the external business developer.
- Providing feedback and regular updates to customers.
- Being part of the sales team, contributing at sales meetings and offering support and suggestions to improve processes and efficiency.
- Supporting other colleagues when on leave or out of the office.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar sales-focused role, ideally within an industrial, engineering or manufacturing company.
- A-Level or BTEC qualification (or equivalent) required in a relevant business-related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Enjoys building rapport and developing strong business relationships with regular customers.
- Target orientated and able to work successfully towards KPIs.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- IT proficient, with a good knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and contributing ideas.
Hours of work
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm.
Salary and benefits:
- £23,000 – £25,000
- Quarterly sales bonus scheme
- 20 days annual leave (+ 8 bank holidays) – rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service.