We’re delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Administrator to join a supportive family-run business with an excellent range of employee benefits.
The successful applicant will provide seamless clerical support within the Property Team. As well as delivering administrative support, you will be involved with maintaining the property database, assisting with business rates and carrying out legal work.
This is a truly varied role and an exciting chance to become part of a forward-thinking business which is extremely well-respected in its sector on a national scale.
Hours of work:
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm each day with 1 hour lunch break
Salary and benefits:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee discount
- Access to company holiday homes
- 20 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Additional birthday day off
- On-site parking
As Property Administrator, you’ll have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls and emails for the Team
- Carrying out filing and archiving of various documents and invoices
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and the property database as and when required
- Sorting, distributing and sending daily post
- Helping with the Acquisitions process via site searches for new shops and other properties.
- Producing documents and reports
- Acting as the point of contact for business rates settlement reports and VOA correspondence
- Assisting the Regional Estates Manager with managing and maintaining the master rates schedule.
- Opening new legal files to include printing all relevant initial documentation for review by relevant lawyer.
- Assist on agreed post-completion work as and when required.
- Providing holiday cover for fellow Property Administrator.
We’re looking for a Property Administrator with the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in a similar administrative role, ideally in a commercial property-related environment, but this is not essential
- Strong IT proficiency; confident user of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Recognises the important of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Communicates confidently and effectively with colleagues, both verbally and in writing
- Works with a positive, helpful and team-focused approach