Relationship Development Projects Officer – 9-12 month FTC
|Job Title:||Relationship Development Projects Officer – 9-12 month FTC||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||Up to £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re delighted to introduce a brand new Projects Officer opportunity within a local not-for-profit organisation, known for providing valuable support and resources to its members.
Taking a customer-focused approach, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the promotion of the organisation’s services to external stakeholders in a professional, positive and proactive manner. You will ensure that the organisation is maximising on it’s potential engagement opportunities by coordinating activities and events, as well as promoting the business at exhibitions, conferences and other forums identified through speaking engagements and networking.
Applicants should have demonstrable experience in providing project management and coordination from either a relationship management or business development role. As this role sits in a developing channel, you should be willing to adapt to shifting priorities where required.
The role is based in Rugby, Warwickshire but during the current health crisis will be based from home.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as an efficient conduit between internal and external stakeholders, to improve the customer journey.
- Carryng out efficient coordination and project management to support team delivery against strategy.
- Continually building, strengthening and maintaining external relationships with selected firms and selected businesses in order to gain access to members.
- Being a conduit between other teams across the organisation that deliver services and support as part of the firms and businesses proposition and maximise on engagement.
- Planning and coordinating agreed activities, events and other opportunities as identified.
- Promoting the organisation at exhibitions, conferences and other forums as identified through speaker engagement and networking.
- Providing support to the team to include managing the inbox and pipeline, maintaining up to date client
records, creating opportunities and campaigns on the operations system (Workbooks) along with maintaining and filling out booking forms and other back office functions.
- Partaking in the telephone shift, when required.
- Managing a small number of accounts, providing them with resources as appropriate.
- Ensuring effective reporting, monitoring and evaluation across all activities to highlight impact.
- Assisting in the analysis, production and circulation of reporting and evaluation documentation.
- Supporting the Senior Relationship Development Officer/s, other Officers (as required), the Head of
Relationship Development and the Encomms Director to assist the team with the delivery of ad-hoc
projects and activities.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in a similar role, involving client account management.
- Able to give examples of supporting the delivery of cross-functional projects.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining processes to underpin channel activities (using lean
- IT proficient with a good knowledge of Microsoft software and CRM systems.
- Analytically minded and able to interrogate and manipulate data for reporting purposes.
- Confident and professional communication skills; able to communicate with internal and external
stakeholders in person, by telephone and in writing.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, with outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates a proactive, positive and professional working approach.
- Comfortable interacting on virtual platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and accounts.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Salary and benefits: