|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re excited to present a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Sales Administrator to join a well-reputed manufacturer in Market Harborough.
The successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding customer service and administration skills, along with a strong level of IT proficiency. You will work as part of a collaborative team to ensure that the sales administration process is seamless from order through to invoicing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering customer queries and processing orders via phone and email
- Advising customers on suitability of products and stock availability
- Generating and following up on quotes for customers and processing quote requests for special manufactured items
- Booking transport for export deliveries and preparing required documentation
- Acting as the main point of contact for some key accounts
- Resolving complaints, including arranging the collection of rejected goods, raising complaints paperwork and credits where applicable
- Producing delivery notes and Proforma invoices
- Liaising with colleagues across the sales, stores and production teams
- Processing requests for samples
- Identifying stock errors and organising system adjustments
- Raising and filing paperwork
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience within a similar sales administration or B2B customer service administration role, ideally involving order processing for both UK and export customers.
- Experience within a technical / manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Demonstrates a passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Strong IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office;
- Previous export experience desirable but not essential;
- Good working knowledge of Sage would be preferred;
- Highly organized and used to working in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Enjoys working autonomously and as part of a collaborative team.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £22,000 – £28,000
- Free parking