Our client, a successful manufacturing organisation, is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their friendly team on a temporary basis to assist during a busy period.
This role will involve assisting the Accounts Manager on the purchase ledger and will also include some general administration.
To be successful in your application you must have an excellent working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and be immediately available for work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accounts payable, matching batching and coding of invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements on a daily and weekly basis
- General administration as and when required
- Assistance with credit control
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within a general accounts role
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and support other areas when needed
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or 9am - 3pm
Salary and benefits:
- £10.50 - £11.00 per hour dependent upon experience
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.