We are specialists in all types of marketing recruitment and regularly recruit for businesses needing to hire a Marketing Manager.
Our dedicated team work exclusively on marketing recruitment, and have a great understanding of what is required. They'll partner with you and take the time to learn not only what the job role entails, but also about your business, the culture and your long term goals.
Recruiting for a Marketing Manager with us is simple and painless
Our systems DO NOT allow autocomplete for any fields. Please fill in each box WITHOUT using ANY autofill or all information will be lost when you hit 'send'.
Marketing Manager Job Description
This is a sample job description for a marketing manager. You may need to revise this job description to meet the specific job duties and job requirements for your unique role.
Responsibilities: Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications: Qualifications in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-Tasking.
Register a vacancy for a Marketing Manager
Recruiting with us is simple and painless. We invest our time getting to know you, your business, your goals, your environment and culture. This means we can find people we believe are a true match for you.
Our people are at the centre of Vanilla’s values and it’s their passion to ‘get it right’ that gives us our unique recruitment service, our excellent customer retention rates, and our fantastic repeat business levels from both clients and candidates.
We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency because it gives us the flexibility to form a true partnership with you. Across our 5 niche recruitment specialisms, our unified team are committed to getting you the results you need.
We are experts in matching the right candidates with the right businesses. We will work hard to understand your culture, needs and requirements, and we will only send you candidate details if we see a real fit being possible.
So, if you are looking for great talent across any of our specialisms within the East Midlands, please register your vacancy below and we'll get back to you straight away. Alternatively please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your recruitment needs.
Other pages of interest
For more useful information, news and resources feel free to look around our website and in particular our Client pages including Why Vanilla, Client Journey, Case Studies, Resources and our regularly updated Blog.
We recruit throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.