Our client, a leading distributor of industrial products based in North Leicestershire, is recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their expanding marketing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and dynamic family run company that distributes their range of products across the UK, Europe and Globally. You will be energetic, professional and passionate about marketing with a strong background in digital marketing.
This is a full-time position, but the client is open to considering applications from part-time candidates with proven experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to devise and implement an effective marketing strategy
- Responsible for the delivery of marketing activity and dedicated campaigns across both online and offline channels
- Key focus will be in uploading and updating product content and development of the company website
- Writing blogs, updating content and product information and managing online projects on the website
- Schedule and implement social media activities accordingly across a variety of platforms
- Plan and create content for regular targeted email campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate campaign results, report and feedback on campaign success
- Liaise with the sales team to discuss promotional campaigns
- Analyse and segment data for targeted campaigns
- Brief on design projects and manage third party agency relationships
- Prepare for exhibitions and events, arranging marketing collateral such as brochures and catalogues, promotional materials, etc.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum two years' experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong hands on experience of utilising social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube
- Technically able to upload content to the website, post across social media platforms, etc.
- Creative, confident and personable, good team player
- Structured approach to manage workload
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 - £25,000